FACEBOOK TWITTER

Saturday, April 10, 2010

BACK FROM THE COMA *evil laugh to haters*

Posted by Trompie



Yes.... you heard me right... Im back... but for only a little while...

seems people, places and most importantly TIME has changed since I left...or in some, since I became quiet... Naah man...dont get me started, it wasn't because I never made the TOP 5.... I could have beaten them if I had a large body of work out there....*grin*

Well, since things slowly changed, I rapidly had to format some styles of my production and formulate what I am now... I have 2 singles from two different artist to sample to you....just holla and let me know what yo feeling is....

MaliQ - Welcome II South Africa

Gritty joint that will remind you of a New York soun (more in particular - Big L joints) - I wont say much, but have a listen....

Skillo ft. NIA - Chomi

I always yep about dude...why ask? well, cuz not just only that he's produced by yo's truly the sample king...*grin*... but also that he got a very distictive way of merging Motswako rap with serious humor...well... again, I aint gon' say no more than have a listen for yo'self...

Ooooh.... you bootleggers... You gotta go to my Reverbnation page to get them joints....*lol*

go here: http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_3761994

0 comments: