FACEBOOK TWITTER

Monday, December 29, 2008

SIAMESE Entertainment: The Year it has been!!! part. 02

Posted by Trompie

THIS MIGHT BE THE LAST POST OF 2008!!! SO BETTER MAKE SURE YOU DONT MISS OUT!!!



In part 01 I said nothing...but on here...well.. its because I didnt have anything then to say...  I do now!!!

This two part series is actually a short view of what this year was all about. Having to work with a whole lot of talented artists and compromising on prici
ng..... It was honestly a roller-coaster of TIMELESS STUDIO hours... LOVE ... HATE and  mixed emotions...

What I have now .... and what I will explain piece by piece might give a small insight of who TROMPIE (aka Bleksperm) is....




SIAMESE mix

A simple mix that simplifies the style and influence done the past years till current....







I met Mokotjo in 2004, a friend of my cousin from which they have a group called BASIX (look-out for my production there).... he just did a whole lot of what I called "Kassie gedagte" (township mentality) rap....still does.... but he's playful when comes to mics...




I was actually giving this brother of mine a lesson of how I can chop some Jazz trax and not beat match... and whe
n he heard this ... he understood the lesson!!!





The Jay-Z of Cap City... "WHAT MOR' CAN I SAY....




Damola - psycho
Bigg ups to The Kritik who loved classical Boom bap and put it on his mixtape PROMO....

(Lesotho Stand-up!!!)





And the gentle man who likes me on boom bap and keeping things awkward so he could do his smooth rhyme slaying.... DAMOLA...  I see you kid... Thanx for that first critic on my first project....











Cap City's rapper extrodineer with flear...  BOY Weezee... aka Boy Wonder  .... aka Ondaground .... aka .....






BIG UPS to Nyambino for the vocals... Zubz and OUTRAGEOUS Records for the BIG "GO AHEAD" ....watchout for SIAMESE Midn
ight Remixtape....








Yes... Mr Gata Le nna also start
ed at the humble SIAMESE Ent. before he went big... this track is like 4yrs old....









BIG UP to The Federation and my man's ONE MAN for sleeve design...if they dont understand what the sleev is about....F@#k them...












ALSO BIG UP TO MY WIFE ALWAYS CHECKING THE BLOG!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!


0 comments: