FACEBOOK TWITTER

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SIAMESE Entertainment (c) 2008 DONE!!!

Posted by Trompie

Like I mentioned a somewhere at the begining of the week that Imma send you goodies to amend my absence...

Okay... heres a little story I have...

Back early 2006 I had the pleasure of meeting with these two chics...wait... they rocked up at my spot with a nicc I was busy producing. They were per say impressed with my production and asked if they could work with me... So after some time stalling, I ended up doing a track with them late 2007... although girl groups are unreliable, you know a split is eminent...


J2K - Love me Love you





img_3482_480_x_320.jpg





Now, continueing with my story, I know you aint strangers to the name POET by now, or you gotta search on the blog for his name. This is the first ever track we did together early 2008 which was actually a remix to a crappy mastered track that he had (pardon me...if you knew or might listen to the original, you'll understand)... anyway, we done did this before I was asked to Executive Produce his project... although I was excited, there was sceptism that I had about the whole thing... so here you go... get it while its hot and get the full (clean) version by request or release of SIAMESE Midnight Remixtape project...


POET - Im sorry (SIAMESE Midnight remix)


This is one of my fav' joints I produced cuz of the concept and the chic featured. Maybe you recognize the voice...yes... thats the same chic from Ondaground's "Brand New" joint and J2K's "Love me Love you"... she's a classic to me...she fits in perfectly... well... enough about her... POET kills it as usual... getting to the top "Takes time"


POET ft. KG - It takes time

Any interest of getting properly mastered studio/radio edited trax, can request them via mail....

REQUEST LINE

0 comments: