FACEBOOK TWITTER

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

One stormy boring night....

Posted by Trompie

Okay... there I was trying to contemplate what kinda beat I should do... when I finally decided that Imma replay some all R'nB stuff.. but the problem is that I have too many trax I loved back then and they may be difficult to replay as Im a one man band and musos I usually ask to assist me replay stuff were either home with their families bonding or just having private moments... 

Well... I decided to do something simple... replay a track by Silk - Loose control... hope I pulled it off... obviously it wont sound like the original, but too close...

Boomp3.com

After a while, I was bored again, then I decided, how about going a bit commecial, then my aunt walked in and extended that train of thought... she wanted to know if I still have Teddy Pendagrass albums... I said "... yeah... thanx for that idea..." although a bit buffled, she just nodded and realized I was in a devious mood... she just walked out... 

I got on to play the first track which was "Close the door"... aaah ... that reminded me of someone .... hhhmmm hmmm hhmmm!!!... anyway... listening to it and watching the news about Obama's victory sparked another idea of merging the two... just for idea sake... then came Martin Luther idea of all this becoming a dream for everyone that wished it... well... the final product...



No man... thats not it...

This is it here....


aint that f@ked up... lol!

Get ready for the full version coming soon on someones album... lol!

0 comments: