FACEBOOK TWITTER

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Do the right thing!!!

Posted by Trompie

I don't wanna say much about our country's (SA) political turmoil and power struggles, but Im mos def doing what's is right to me and feels right, putting initiative in getting young'in's and fellow young nation to vote for next year's up-coming elections...


Honestly, I was somehow forced to do it after I was asked to give a hand in a project I prefer to be unmentioned till further notice... for some reason, every work that the team of HHH and SIAMESE put together was and still is gonna shine through hopefully, and get everyone to have their say by going to vote... 

Anyway... on a lighter side... our counter-parts (USA), they too have some work to do... well... as expected, another initiative came out with the mentorship from Spike Lee... "Do The Right Thing".

The twist that I like about this, is that one of my fav' producer and Mc's are on it...

well.. yo'll all know Ludacris who is set to release an album "Theatre of minds II"... well... he got 9th wonder, Common and even Spike Lee himself to do their magic on one song... peep it after the jump!!!



0 comments: