FACEBOOK TWITTER

Thursday, January 8, 2009

LETS BEGIN!!!

Posted by Trompie

Its 9 Days into 2009 and people started to worry if I aint gonna post no more... well... thats because a person needs a rest...

I realized how important I needed it until I took it, well it was wonderful... (Damn...that sounds gay!!!)...

Recap of 2008...the year it was:

*I bombarded e-mails with spam... I aint gon' lie... I did it to get ppl to listen
*in succession of the latter, I created a subscription and shout box so ppl can get info easier and shout out in stead of commenting elsewhere...(YES...my inbox got full of requests too)!
*I did what I do best... produce gems and be involved in creating them with other artists
*I created new networks and renewed old ones (in the process...got rid of some unwanted ones too!!)
*SIGNED Ondaground aka BOY WONDER
*plus more


The list is actually endless, thats if I have to name all mixtapes and albums I was involved in...


So....LETS BEGIN!!!!

0 comments: